The new Herbie Hancock 34-CD box, as modeled by @thereseactually. (at WFMU)
Photograph by Alex Prager
Prager’s colorful, elaborately staged photographs of crowds, on view at the Corcoran Gallery of Art from Nov. 23, 2013 – March 9, 2013, comprise the artist’s most ambitious project to date.
I’m going to be featured on ResonanceFM’s Free Lab Radio tonight (Saturday, Nov. 16, 2013), with a lovingly constructed set of all your favorite music.
When: 11 p.m.–midnight GMT.
There’ll also be a rebroadcast this Wednesday (Nov. 20) at 2:30 a.m. GMT.
Details and startling London TravelCard photo here: http://freelabradio.blogspot.com/2013/11/this-weeks-free-lab-radio-wfmu-takeover.html
The world’s most powerful hand dryer. If I wrote a sequel to “Highway Star,” this is what I’d write it about.
- Do you have the results of my tests, doctor?
- Yes, and I’m afraid it’s bad news.
- What is it, doc? Give it to me straight.
- Unfortunately you’ve got Neuronal Ceroid-Lipofuscinoses.
- Whoa. That would be a great name for a band!
A college party, 1968